Fireproof Formaldehyde-Free Insulation Material Glass Wool for Oven
|FOB Price:||US $15 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||500 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Rolls||US $15/ Roll|
|Transport Package:||PP + Woven Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GW001
- Apparent Density: 12~96kg/m³
- Usage: Interior Tiles
- Slag Ball Content: 0
- Formaldehyde Emission: 0
- Noise Reduction Coefficient: 0.66
- Specification: 20m*1m
- HS Code: 7019901000
- Refractoriness: 550°C
- Surface Treatment: Glazed Tiles
- Color: White
- Temperture Linear Contraction: 495
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.03
- Trademark: Xinchuangwei
- Origin: China
Fireproof Formaldehyde-free Insulation Material Glass Wool for oven
Our products mainly include A-Glass microfiber, B-Glass Microfiber, C-Glass Microfiber, E-Glass microfiber etc. as well as glass pellets, with annual output 26000tons. Our product is of low shot content, stable chemical composition and good evenness. The diameter ranges from 0.1um to 6um. Products applied in various fields such as filtration, thermal insulation, acoustical absorbing, lead-acid battery separator, aircraft insulation as well as low-temperature filed etc. All the products can be customized on your specific requirement.
Glass Microfiber mat is made of superfine glass microfiber by hot-pressing technology. As an ideal thermal insulation material in building fields, it has advantages of even fiber distribution, low density, low thermal conductivity, fire-resistance and stable chemical property.
- Formaldehyde-free resin on the skin without any itching soluble.
- Good heat insulation: thermal conductivity 0.03w/m.k.
- Glass A1 non-combustible: the main component of glass fiber is silicide (more than 50%) has not flammable, no distortion, no embrittlement, the melting point of 700 degrees, is not deformed in 500 degrees.
- Good sound absorption: when the sonic invasion glass fiber wool. due to friction and cavitation of different sizes, the energy in haled a large number.
- Good mechanical properties: high chemical stability, is the best insulation material.
- High corrosion resistance: glass fiber resists of strong acid/alkali, will not reduce its functional properties in a long time.
- Good resilience: glass fiber contains numerous fixed cavitation, excellent resilience, resists any shock and vibration.
Average fiber diameter
Slag ball content
Temperature Linear contraction
Thermal conductivity (Average temperature:25ºC±5ºC)
Noise reduction coefficient(standing wave tube method)