Formaldehyde Free Energy-Saving Fiberglass Insulation Material
|FOB Price:||US $1.9 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Square Meters||US $1.9/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||PP Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Grade: Grade A
- Appearance: Coiled Material
- Material: Glassfiber, Glass Fiber
- Surface Finishing: with Aluminium Foil
- Shape: Square
- Highest Working Temperature: 410 Degrees
- Name: Environmental Non Formaldehyde White Glass Wool B
- Grade of Combustibility: Non-Combustible Grade a Glass Wool
- Application: Building Materials, Fireproof and Thermal Insulati
- Trademark: Xinchuangwei
- Origin: China
- Thickness: 25-150mm
- Color: White
- Type: Heat Insulation Material
- Edge: Square
- Usage: Roof, Wall and Pipe Insulation and Soundproof
- Advantage: Heat Insulation, Soundproof, Waterproof Fireproof
- Glass Wool Density: 10kg/M3-48kg/M3
- Item: Glasss Wool for Steel Structure Buildings
- Hydrophobicity: 98%
- Specification: 20M*1M
- HS Code: 701990100
Glass wool and series products, high elasticity and strong compress resistance, for heat insulation and noise elimation of metal structure buildings. Such products have the advantages of convenient transportion and installation as well as low cost. Generally, they can be produced to the length required by customers according to their actual needs, so as to reduce labor and material waste caused by cutting and connection when mounting. In order to prevent exposure of fiber, resist moisture and in crease sense of beauty, the product can be pasted with different finish materials. Xinchuang with a new generation of glass wool in the construction process on the skin without any irritation, tearing and so on.
Application for :
1. Steel structure buildings heat insulation,cold insulation and sound absorption.
2. Industry oven thermal insulation.
3.Air-conditioning duct system out wall heat/cold insulation, inner wall sound proof.
4.Dry wall systems.
Average fiber diameter
Slag ball content
Temperature Linear contraction
Thermal conductivity (Average temperature:25ºC±5ºC)
Noise reduction coefficient(standing wave tube method)